Thursday, July 06, 2006

Today all three of us didn't take P.E. Heidi, Bitch and I. Its amazing how I'm the one who fainted during assembly ytd, and P.E man doesn't believe my letter, but believes Bitch's. Like seriously.

Then Bitch started singing in the canteen after that. She was singing Milo's theme song to the Mentos tune with M&M's as the brand name. So it sounded like this.

"M&M's the milk chocolate, its good for you!'

Like wth. Seriously.

Then I went threading with them, definitely a strange experience. Its funny going with chinese people, first of all there isn't very much to pluck, and don't even get me started on their pain thresholds ah. Bitch was of course bitching about how pain it was, you should have seen her with this totally constipated look the whole time the lady was threading her eyebrows lah. But the lady did a good job and we all look pretty pretty now, of course with me being prettier than both of them, :) We started both a three week threading schedule and a study once a week schedule. Go us.

No comments: